Here at MGA we are consistently successful in preparing our students for progression onto further study or successful, sustainable careers in the performing arts.
Our suite of courses culminate with a professional showcase where our final year students are presented to the professional industry either through live performance or recorded media.
Some of our graduates choose to continue studying upon completion of their course with others moving into teaching. However most have made the successful transition from student to working professional.
These positive destinations have allowed our alumni to find employment in not just the UK performing arts sector but on stages and in theatres all over the world with many going on to work in West End productions, international tours, TV and film, world-renowned cruise companies and entertainment agencies!
Recent graduates have found work with a number of tours, productions and organisations including:
- Mamma Mia – West End
- Rock Of Ages, NCL
- Oliver! – UK Tour
- Chicago – West End
- Mama Mia – International Tour
- The Bodyguard – West End
- Priscilla Queen of the Desert – UK Tour
- The BBC – TV
- STV – TV
- ITV – TV
- Beauty and the Beast – UK Tour
- Children of Eden – West End
- The X Factor – Choir and Dancers
- TED Entertainment
- Hairspray! – UK Tour
- Best of the Musicals – European Tour
- Fame the Musical – UK
- Musical Starnights – European Tour
- Universal Studios Japan
- Peel Entertainment
- Belinda King Creative Productions – QMII
- The Lido – Paris
- Worldwide Events – Germany
- Peel Entertainment
- The Disney Corporation – Florida
- QDOS Entertainment – London, UK
- PGT Entertainment – Florida, USA
- The Show Team
- Disney Land and Disney World – USA
- Beyond Broadway Cabaret
- Grayboy Productions – Sydney, Australia
- Celebrity Cruise Lines
- P&O World Cruises
- Crystal Cruises
- Royal Caribbean
- P&O Australia
- Carnival Cruise Lines
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Yachts of Seabourn
- Ginger Music – High School Rocks
- Disney Land Paris
- Spirit Productions
- Cutting Edge Theatre Productions
- Pyramid Pantomimes
- Viva Flying Showteam
Upon successful completion of our degree course, graduates may be offered representation by MGA’s Industry Partner agency Network Artist Management, putting them in the best possible position to kick-start their professional careers.
Network Artist Management has seen a 95% success rate for the last three years at placing MGA graduates onto professional stages worldwide.
Graduating students have also signed with other leading UK management agencies including:
- Andrew Harding Management
- Global Artists
- Group 25 Management
- Keddie Scott Associates
- NG Personal Management
- Olivia Bell Management
- Oxford Adams Associates
- Pulse Artist Management
- Shane Collins Associates
and many more.
Find out what our graduates have been up to recently on our Graduates News page!